What is a grill stone?
Grill stone plate is designed for healthy and nutritious cooking of meat, fish and veg and stone-baking pizza or pancakes. Can be used outside or inside, on open flame as well as on elecric or gas cookers.
When heated, the plate mantains steady temperature evenly over the entire surface for long period of time. This allows the dish to be cooked to perfection.
- The meat is not in direct contact with flame.
- Grilled food stays full of taste, crispy and juicy.
- No need for charcoal, can be heated on open flame.
Our grill stones are made in Italy from volcanic rock - lava, and can't be damaged by flame, as compared to its cheaper alternative, granite.
Various uses of grill stone:
- ordinary barbecues
- gas or electric barbecues
- kitchen ovens and cookers
- glass/ceramic stove tops
- fireplaces and fires